WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE FILE
• Editable birthday sign template (through CORJL) in your file size choice of 11×14 or 16×20. (You can print an 8×10 from a 16×20).
• You will be able to create ONE finished file from this editable template.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Order your template. Look for an email which will be sent from Corjl within minutes with a link to edit your template. The email will be sent to your order email address.
2. Click on the emailed link to create and account and access your template(s). Please note that Chrome or Safari are the preferred browsers. Mobile editing is limited to only changing text and adding images. Desktop or laptop use highly recommended when editing with Corjl to access all of the amazing features this program has to offer.
3. Edit your design and be sure to save along the way. You can edit text wording, font, font color, font size, font placement or delete text. You can save your file(s) and come back to the web app at any time and continue editing your template. *Clip art images can only be resized or deleted.
4. When you are done editing the design, you will approve proof. **PLEASE NOTE: Once you approve proof then you will be unable to make anymore changes. Be sure your edits are correct and proof-read before approving proof.
5. Then you will download the completed design as a JPG or PDF.
6. Lastly, you will print yourself or print at your choice of print shop. Some print labs offer photo mounting onto foam board. It is suggested to print on white matte paper or lustre paper. To not cause distortion, you will print at the size of the file you ordered. It is advised to check with your print lab on their print sizes and recommended file type before choosing your file type (JPG or PDF) so you can download the correct file type.
• Background and graphics are not editable and/or removable.
• You will be able to edit/download ONE finished design. You will NOT be able to create multiple files from this template.
• Template(s) access expires after 60 days from purchase.
• Desktop or laptop use highly recommended when editing with Corjl to access all of the amazing features.
• We do not offer printing on DIY editable templates.
You may also like…